filmscanners: Vuescan Settings

For Tony Sleep -

I really appreciated your workflow description, especially the part about
trying to use Vuescan settings that will capture all data on the slide /
negative. It's easy enough to lower the white point to ensure no clipping at
the high end as you suggest, and it works well. How to you do the same at
the dark end of the spectrum? I've been raising the gamma considerably
(several whole points) and sometimes that still doesn't get the dark end off
the end of the histogram.

Norm Unsworth

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.