Re: filmscanners: New: Minolta DiMAGE Scan Multi PRO Film Scanner

Shough, Dean wrote:

> See http://www.steves-digicams.com/diginews.html
>
> Medium format, 48000 dpi, 16 bit A/D, ICE^3, SCSI and FireWire.

I was just about to write a bit about this new scanner.

I'm afraid you got a little enthusiastic about those zeros ;-)

The new Minolta Multi Pro Scanner (35mm and medium format to 6 x 6 CM)
is 4800 dpi in 35mm, and I believe 3600 (or was it 3200) dpi for medium
format.  It uses Ultra SCSI or firewire for its interfacing.  As you
mentioned, it has ICE-cube from ASF.

I haven't heard a price yet, but the specs sound very nice.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.