RE: filmscanners: LED Illumination for Film Scanners

> Some of your recent statements of technical "fact" seem to be
> casting a bit
> of a shadow on your own credentials as an engineer;

That comment is really out of line.  If you want to question my credentials,
please do so privately.  There is only ONE statement I made that is in
question, that I am aware of, and that is the 1000 hours life of an LED.
Other than that, what other statements of technical "fact" are you referring
to?

> once again here are
> sites with valid data:

And once again, here is a scan of the information I sourced that also
contains valid data:

http://www.darkroom.com/MiscDocs/StanleyLEDTestData.jpg

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.