Re: filmscanners: leveling scanners

Um, I would worry about maintaining six inches open space behind scanner
and, observing that there appear to be a perf pattern of holes on lower
right  toward rear-my mechanical R&D experience says "keep two inches
away from the holes" in case they are for ventilation...

--
Jim Hayes

Pixelography: The marriage of silicon and silver.
Images at http://www.jymis.com/~jimhayes

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.