From: salome1@pacbell.net [mailto:salome1@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 1:38 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: Line on SS4000 scanning

Hi,

This is my first posting with this group, although I have been receiving
the daily digest for quite some time. It has been very information
reading all the info available. Now is my time to see if anyone can help
me. I have a Polaroid SS4000. I have had it for about a year. I don't
use it all that much but I do enjoy the quality it gives me.  Yesterday
after I had scanned a slide, I noticed a very narrow light colored line
going the length of the scan.  It is probably about one third of the way
into the image. Today, I scanned a black and white negative and it has a
black line in it. Can anyone give me any insights what may be causing
this and what my options are?

Thanks
John Hough

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.