RE: filmscanners: Magnification of light - AND brief density math lesson...

> Thanks, Austin.  I wasn't aware of the Leafscan 45 till you mentioned it
> (digital imaging is a (perplexing) new world to me).  Nice that it works
> with multiple formats.

And that it scans B&W with a single ND filter, instead of doing conversions
from RGB like every other scanner does (that I know of).  It may end up
being a B&W cult classic ;-)

> Do you have a webpage or photos up anywhere?  I'd love to see the results.

Sorry, not yet, I just haven't had the time.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.