Re: filmscanners: films for scanning?

"Tony Sleep" <TonySleep@halftone.co.uk> wrote:
> > of Fuji 800 taken in full daylight
> Best to rate at 640 IME, it helps keep grain under control, and cleans up
> the shadows appreciably.

I'll bear that in mind if I shoot a roll in the SLR.  Unfortunately with
disposible
cameras I have no control over anything! :)
(none of the newer underwater cameras I'm aware of allow manual setting
of the ISO; they all use DX coding.  Probably an older Nikonos would, so
maybe that's something to bear in mind but if and when I get a "real"
underwater camera I'll be using it with a strobe and slower film.  I don't
think anyone makes a housing for my Pentax)

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.