Re: filmscanners: CANON FS4000US vs NIKON IV ED

--- Chris Hargens <ldmr@cruzio.com> wrote:
> Also,overall, I've heard good things about
> Polaroid's customer service

Well, I could give you an example of extremely bad
customer service from Polaroid. Without brut force it
was impossible to insert the plastic film-strip holder
into my new SS4000. I have contacted Polaroid about
this problem. It took about 5 phone calls, 3 messages
through their web-page and about 3 months to resolve
the problem. Luckily, I mainly use slides and I did
not have any problems with the slice carrier.
Nevertheless, my experience with Polaroids' customer
service was exteremly disappointing.

Robert