Re: filmscanners: Hazy bleed in hi contrast blacks on LS2000

That makes a lot of sense, and seems to equate to what I saw in the "stars"
test (viz pinholes in black leader). Different scanners appear to show
different results, but *some* haloing seems to be universal, in all the
tests I've seen.

I'd like to be proven wrong on this one, if anyone has better answers.

Best regards--LRA