From: "Bob Turner" <bob@bawbee.co.uk>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 03:02
Subject: filmscanners: Viewing Software

Dear all,

I have only recently started burning my pics to CD and would like some
software that will display thumbnails and the full size images directly from
the CD. Does the list have any recommendations as to a software package that
I can place on a CD of images so that the recipient can view these?

Bob Turner
Dundee, Scotland, U.K.
Website : www.bawbee.co.uk

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.