Re: filmscanners: Colour fix problem

Re: filmscanners: Colour fix problemRichard N. Moyer wrote:
> He uses PSP, which I have no knowledge about, so some adjustments
> may not be easily accomplished, such as Selective Color, which was
> used to take the yellow out of the white floor.

The colour correction tool in PSP 7 works very well.  I haven't tried it
on this particular image, but I have used it extensively on restoring
colours in images scanned from faded prints.

It's called "auto colour balance" and it's the first of the buttons in the
photo toolbar.  Just set the colour temperature and it does the rest.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.