Re: filmscanners: Viewing Software

Gordon Tassi wrote in reply to my query:

| If you use Vuescan, Ed has a free thumbnail display program that you can
copy to
| the CD and it should do its magic.

Doh! After using Vuescan for about one year now, I had forgotten about
Vueprint :-(  That would appear to fulfil my requirements. Thanks for all
your replies, I have had alook at all of your suggestions.

| I wrote:
|
| > Dear all,
| >
| > I have only recently started burning my pics to CD and would like some
| > software that will display thumbnails and the full size images directly
from
| > the CD. Does the list have any recommendations as to a software package
that
| > I can place on a CD of images so that the recipient can view these?

Bob Turner
Dundee, Scotland, U.K.
Website : www.bawbee.co.uk

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.