Re: filmscanners: New Nikon performance

> I suppose its possible Polaroid owners are unwilling to admit they spend
> their nights at home doing dust spotting, since they laid out all that
> ca$h on the SS4000, but I'd expect someone would break ranks and blow
> the whistle.

I just have the Artixscan 4000T.

Unless you keep your scanner and images in a slicon chip factory or some
other unusually clean environment.  It's a bloody nightmare.

> I'd love to hear from others who have experience with either or (even
> better) both scanners and who doesn't have an ongoing professional
> relationship with either or both manufacturers.

I'd love to give a Nikon a go - if ICE is 95% effective I would probably buy
one. I'm not willing to drop another grand on something that isn't a lot
better.

Steve

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.