Re: filmscanners: Fast, decent, low res scans

In light of some of the recent comments in regard to Acer scanners, and
being that Honda Lo, the Acer rep who was at one point monitoring this
list expressed interest a few months back in getting feedback about the
products, I thought it might be a good idea to repeat his email address.

People who wish to communicate directly with Acer about quality,
software, service or other issues should write to Honda Lo at Acer.

His email address is:

HondaLo@acerCM.com.tw

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.