Re: filmscanners: Fast, decent, low res scans

Phil wrote:

>Can anyone offer me some help on getting this scanner to work with Vuescan?

Well, since I bear some responsibility for getting you into this, I'll
certainly take some in trying to help you out. :-)

Vuescan is downloadable from:

www.hamrick.com

You can download a "trial" version to assure yourself that it will work with
your G4 setup, before actually buying it. Licensing for both Vuescan and
Vueprint is $40, and most here will agree that it's money well-spent.

>I'll offer you warm
>thanks and I'll praise you on the list and I'll praise you in this office
>here and I'll praise your name all over the streets of New York City (I can
>leave out that last bit if you like).

That won't be necessary--in fact, I'd just as soon New York doesn't even know
about me! ;-)

Best regards and good luck--LRA

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!