Re: filmscanners: [OT] Olympus P-400 printer ???

on 6/6/01 5:55 PM, Nick Taylor at ntaylor@iname.com wrote:

> I'm considering a replacement for my Epson Stylus Color 800
> inkjet printer.  Two printers have been highly recommended to
> me, the Epson Photo Stylus 1280 and the Olympus P-400.  Does
> anyone here have experience with either or both of these
> printers?  I would appreciate any and all comments, experiences,
> suggestions, flames, etc.

I can't compare the printers directly but I must say that Epsons seem to be
the standard for photographers. (Including me).

If nothing else you will find much more support, advice and expertise
available to you in this and other forums if you choose the Epson.
--
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.