Re: filmscanners: CD RW Deal

Larry Berman wrote:

> I just read in PC World Magazine (July issue page 58) that there is
> going to be a shortage of CDRW's and prices will triple this summer by
> July. Buy em while you can.
>
> Larry

Did they say why?  Is there a sudden demand, has a company stopped
production, is there a shortage of tellurium (if they still use that) or
some other component, are the manufacturers trying to increase
profits???  Should I invest in CDRW stock? ;-)

Did they mention if it is all types or just the '4X and over' variety
which use different technology and can't be used with the 4X and under
CDRW mode drives?

Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.