filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: which scanner for slides ?

Art wrote:
>I don't know what the long term consequences might be, but someone has

>been using his Minolta Dual II turned 90 degrees so the film holder is

>vertical to avoid this problem.  He told me he was doing this for a while.

The Nikon LS30 (possibly others I don't know) can be used flat or vertically.
 There are feet fitted in two sides of the case. I'm using mine flat so
the film goes in vertically.  This may also help to keep dust off the CCD.

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com
http://wordweb.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.