Re: filmscanners: FS2710

I'm using a PC and only tried it on negs, I tried Vuescan many versions ago and
it was great  can't remember what version worked well but it hasn't been very
good for a few version now, I'd just given up on it and try a new version now
and again only to find it hasn't improved, thought it may have been me but sine
I seen the problem posted here a week ago I know it is not my setup.

--
          Regards Neville...

Please Visit My Home Page http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~Spaintin/

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.