Re: filmscanners: Sprintscan 4000

Wow,

This explains the sudden flurry of ebay sales.  I'm beginning to learn a
valuable lesson... whenever I suddenly see a bunch of used items which
have been in demand show up together on ebay, a price cut is about to be
announced.

The ebay items sold for more or about this price.  I guess people take
advantage of the fact that many people are not informed of new price
drops, and dump their equipment in hopes of getting as much as possible
to replace it with newer stuff.

I wonder if Polaroid is planning a new release soon?

Art

Mike Stephens wrote:

> Just FYI - I checked BH Photo's website today, and for the second
> time in about a month or two the price on the Polaroid Sprintscan 4000
> has dropped.  It is now down to $899.95.  I may have to jump in
> to the water soon, as this is getting to be a great deal.
>
> Mike
>
> [no connection to the seller, etc., etc.]

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.