Re: filmscanners: Ektachrome E100VS bad?

Joel wrote:
>landscape.  The E100VS can be a little OTT in really warm light

I tried one roll after the lab raved about it.  Some photos I took of a
sunset have saturated in quite bizarre ways.  It's interesting, but I still
prefer Fuji films.  Another thing which was a problem was that the film
ended up with circular marks from the chemistry beading in the sprocket
holes them drying away from them.  The lab said that Kodak film did this,
but Fuji film didn't.

I'm sticking to Provia 100F. :)

Rob

Rob Geraghty harper@wordweb.com