Re: filmscanners: OK, Vuescan is driving me nuts

Rob - if you meant Photoshop and not Vuescan, it does have a crop tool
which is adjustable on each edge.  It is not the "Rectangular Marquee Tool"
that I think you are referring to, but the "Crop Tool" on the same location
in the tool palette.  Hold mouse down on the corner of the Rectangular
Marquee tool to expand and select the last one which is the crop tool (in
Ver 5.5 anyway).

Julian

At 20:04 20/05/01, you wrote:
>I wish Photoshop had a crop tool like the one in PSP - the problem with
>the normal rectangular selection is that you can't drag the sides once
>you've
>placed it.  That means you have to guess the starting corner very well or
>you'll
>lose some image when you crop.

Julian Robinson
in usually sunny, smog free Canberra, Australia

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.