Re: filmscanners: Batchscanning with vuescan

Hi Bernhard,

Thank you for your input about this.  Perhaps it is a problem with the
WIN95 drivers, or it might be this particular one; HP has agreed to take
it as a return, and my retailer is working on the paper work now.  The
problem is very obvious with caucasian flesh tones.  The only way I
could fix it without messing up everything else was in Photoshop using
the Hue adjustment and leaning it to the green side a bit.

My original HP Photosmart scanner did not suffer with this, although it
had many other problems.

The HP S-20 has other problems also.  I plan on replacing it with a
Minolta Dimage Dual Scan II (the 35mm one, not the Multi, which is a
35mm and medium format model).

Art

Dr. Bernhard Malle wrote:

> Hi Arthur,