Re: filmscanners: Batchscanning with vuescan

Maris wrote:
>The procedure Rob is thinking of may be to make your scan, then uncheck the
>"Auto mask" box on the Color tab and adjust the "Mask red" you then see
>until it's right.  You can then save those new settings as well.

I've read the Help File on this topic, and then experimented with turning Auto
Mask off and putting various values into the red/green/blue boxes, but I
couldn't see any changes at all? This is on negs. I'm confused about this one.

Colin Maddock

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.