Re: filmscanners: Vuescan

> At present I am having a big problem getting accurate colours in a scan of a
> negative in the latest 7.0.19 .....
>
> Has anyone else had colour balance problems like the above?   Thanks.
>
> Colin Maddock

Hi again Colin

For what its worth I'm reposting my findings on the subject using MacOS9.1,
Canoscan FS2710. I haven't revisited the problem since January 1st so I'll
scan the same neg using the latest Vuescan and see if there's been any
improvement. Scanned slides in Vuescan are better that ever, but for me
after Ver6.0.2 neg scans have deteriorated for some reason (see links
below).

--

Regards

Richard