Re: filmscanners: Corrupted Photo CD

Not a viewer problem.

It opens with streaks on both computers at any resolution and even in
ACDSee, where I first noticed it. Maybe there was a problem when it was
originally written. I'm not entirely sure that I ever opened the CD
originally. I should run it by my local lab that created the CD for me.
Maybe the operator was having a bad day. Maybe they've had other Photo CD's
come back.

Nine people downloaded the original PCD file from my web site. Any opinions?

Larry

>I'm apt to say this is a software problem, not a corruption of data on the
>disk  (haven't looked at your sample yet).
>
>Do these lines show up in all resolutions?  Are they in the same place on
>each image, or in a similar pattern?

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com
http://IRDreams.com