Re: filmscanners: Another Mission Completed

Lynn Allen wrote:

> To all concerned, and others--
>
> I'm happy to report that I've scanned and recorded to CD *all* my
> significant negs and slides from 1949 to 1998--which were the ones I was
> going for, archive-wise.
>
> My thanks (again, and doubly) to Tony for this List, and to Art, Larry, Mark
> T, Maris, Cathy, shAf, Rob, Pete ("Potoscientia"--who's no longer on the
> list), Ed Hamrick (who I'm happy to say is back again), and the many people
> other who've helped make scanning the thousands of frames in this project,
> if not *easier*, at least intelligent, thoughtful, and saner! :-)

I'm just wondering when the images are going to publicly released...

How do I order a copy of the CDs?  I've always wanted an archive of
family pictures I could make believe was my own.  Being an alien, I need
it as "cover" when I'm being investigated by those UFO people. ;-)

I'm happy to be of any assistance I can, even if it is just to be the
court jester. ;-)

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.