RE: filmscanners: A Good Epson Customer Service Story

Larry wrote:

> Exactly one year later, the1200 started giving me trouble (by the way, are
these scanners considered disposable??)

AFAIK, there is no truth to the rumor that Epson is owned by Kimberly-Clark,
makers of "Kleenex!" ;-)

> Customer Relations sent call tags for the
Perfection 636,1200 and transparency adapter and sent me a brand new 1640
Photo in exchange.
> With all the complaining we do about the hardware and software
manufacturers, I felt a need to tell a good story for a change.

A good story, and thanks, Larry. One would hope that the Mfgrs are getting
the message, because good customer relations are the world's best
advertising! So for the rest of you filmscanners, "Keep the pressure on!"
Hopefully, they'll start to *listen*; and things can only get better for us
all, users and manufacturers alike. :-)

Best regards--LRA