RE: filmscanners: Cleaning slides

        [Oostrom, Jerry]  I have his email address and have contacted him
(actually he contacted me!). I am sure he is willing to help me as he did in
the past and I am using his name to help me get the support here in the
Netherlands ongoing. Until now, the people helping me here are still helping
me, still friendly etc., so I cannot say they are unwilling at this time.
However, with their approach to the problem as they have shown it to me, it
is quite clear why they don't see the problem. And that is why I would have
liked it if the 48-hour hot-swap would have been valid here too.

        Gtx,
        Jer.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.