RE: filmscanners: Negatives vs. slides in new scanners

Maris wrote:

> I have now tried Kodak Supra 400 and, on the LS-30 at 2700spi it scans
> better than average but I would not consider it exceptional.
> I still have
> grain in blue skies and,

My experience with Supra 400 is very good. Very little grain-alliasing no
matter in which channel (skin, sky, greens) - especially absence in blue
channel surprised me most. I wouldn't believe that this is 400 ISO film.
Scanned with Dual II 2820 DPI.

Vlad

---
Odchozí  zpráva neobsahuje viry.