Re: filmscanners: scanner dilemma

This is very interesting news indeed. Are these ASF
functions from the Nikon SW, or Ed's own work-alikes?
In any case, I've been very pleased with Vuescan since
I started using it with my HP Photosmart (incredible
improvement with Vuescan over HP's software), but must
admit I know very little of it's advanced
capabilities. If the scrub and restore color feature's
are Ed's, then it would seem the Minolta is the one to
get.

Pat