Re: filmscanners: Nikon 4000 ED Review Part III

Jules writes ...

    I can imagine this tactic as well ... but they'd make more $$ and
more people happy if they charged us for the NS3 upgrade ... but
without more freedom with regard to scanning into more appropriate
color space, I may just stay with Vuescan.

my US$0.02 ... shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.