Re: filmscanners: epson flatbed transparency adaptor?

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Larry Berman wrote:

>1200, they both take the same adapter. Depending on the quality (and I'm
>serious here) of your original slides, it might work for you. I got a

i have a few slides, the "keepers" out of many rolls, but i'm not doing
much slide shots, not do i plan to. the keepers are, imo, exposed well,
certainly to my liking :)

>to scan with my Polaroid ss4000. It won't replace a good film scanner.

a filmscanner is something i plan on getting in the future, but right now
i can't justify dropping 500, when i can get passable results for web-use
for 1/5 the price.

>That being said, It's worth every penny of the $90 compared to spending
>$3000 for a real scanner for medium format. Or much more for a 4x5 scanner.
>If you're only interested in 35mm, get a real film scanner. You won't be
>disappointed.

see comments above, and it will be only for 35mm work, i don't have mf
equipment.

thanks for a promt reply :)

/Acer V
--