RE: filmscanners: film scanner software

Did you know that there are examples of lightbulbs with a special kind of
light: darkness!
I know I have one!
Let me just post you 2 of the 27 URLs, this will leave only 69 posts to
follow!

http://www.lightresource.com/dksk-02.html

actually, the second one seems to disagree with this (ahhh ... science!):

http://paul.merton.ox.ac.uk/science/darksucker.html

        [Oostrom, Jerry]  []
> 27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs.
>
> 44 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected
> URLs.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.