filmscanners: Re: OT Endless Posts

In a message dated 04/08/2001 4:26:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Mystic@hawaii.rr.com writes:

<< 33 to summarize ALL posts to date, then quote them (including all the
headers and footers
 of course) and then add "Me too."

19 to quote the "Me toos" to say, "Me three."

 52 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because they cannot
handle the light
 bulb controversy.

 ô¿ô
 Mike >>

I couldn't have said it better.  It seems many posters like to hear
themselves talk and  opine.  Or debate endlessly like "Well said Joe, but you
know, back in 1969 when I worked for Jet Propulsion Labs, we experimented
with a coating for an airplane wing that is a direct descendant of the dye
and crystal layer of archival CD-R's!"  On and On, yada yada yada.
    This is the price we pay for the knowledge we receive.  And I have just
added meaningless bandwidth to this discussion for adding my .02 cents.
Ed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.