Re: filmscanners: Newbie question alert: you asked for it...

Kurt writes ...

> Based on list discussion I had a Minolta Scan Elite over-nighted to my
door. I spent
> the afternoon and evening trying to get it to run on two different SCSI
machines
> only to discover in a conversation with tech support that it installed
correctly (it
> shows with a ? in device manager)..curious but ok. ...

    Your tech support may be correct about nothing being wrong with the
scanner's installation, but I thought I'd point you (and the list) at this
M$ knowledgebase article ...

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q133/2/85.asp

HTH ... shAf  :o)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.