Re: filmscanners: AcerScanwit

I just wanted to mention to any Acer Scanwit clients and others who want
to provide suggestions and guidance to Acer on new filmscanner products
or features, that Mr. Honda Lo contacted me via email and seems
genuinely interested in feedback from end users, particularly about
software improvements, or product that could be bundled with the Acer line.

People who wish to provide comments and ideas should contact him in
private email at:

HondaLo@acercm.com.tw

The company seems genuinely interested in improving their market share
by providing good value and responding to customer needs.

He seems particularly interested in what improvements are needed in the
software

What software products should be bundled with the scanner

What the next model should incorporate

I've no vested interest here, other than I support companies that come
from the value approach, rather than charging for their name or current
market position.

This might be a good opportunity for people to express their needs and
desires to a manufacturer.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.