RE: filmscanners: File format

That wouldn't help as different programs use different scales in their
Options or Save As boxes to determine JPEG compression levels, there
doesn't seem to be a standard.

Also as other people in this thread have pointed out, even repeatedly
saving the file at the same compression level in the same program can lose
stuff...

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.