Re: filmscanners: Burning CD's

> One thing it says, is that the green CD-R's are the worst
> when it comes to compatibility with DVD drives as well as other CD
> drives..

IIRC the dyes use two colors together. It's not green that is the worst, but
blue/green. Kodak uses gold/green, which is fairly stable. I've had better
luck with Kodak InfoGuard discs than any others, but note that Kodak now has
a cheaper line also. The Kodaks are $1.50-$2 per disc, much more expensive
than others, but I guess you get what you pay for. TANSTAAFL.

--
Todd Radel - thr@schwag.org

SCHWAG.ORG - Where Freaks and Geeks Come Together
http://www.schwag.org/

PGP key available at http://www.schwag.org/~thr/pgpkey.txt

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.