filmscanners: Crashes with Nikon LS4000

Has anyone had much success with Nikon Scan 3.0 and the LS4000? The software
seems practically useless as it stands.

I get repeated crashes in several different dlls. I have found some work arounds
and have actually managed to do some scans but these workarounds are time
consuming and extremely annoying. For example, I can't even save as TIFF but
instead have to save as NEF, close Nikon Scan, restart it, open the NEF file and
then save as TIFF. Such problems occur on each of the 3 machines (all Win 2000)
I have tested.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Brookfield.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.