Re: filmscanners: Printing A3 from a 2700dpi scan

"Robert E. Wright" wrote:

> [...]

CCD's (Charged Couple Device) used in scanners and digital cameras are least
sensitive to blues, making it difficult for
them to interpret those colors correctly. File compression (such as with jpeg)
can also contribute to noise in the blue
channel.

--
Regards,
Joe Daugirdas