Re: filmscanners: ADMIN: Lurkers/newbies please read

I second that... truthe be told, we are all babes in the woods on this digital
darkroom thing... quite literally, the blind leading the blind... to end this
with another cliche that applies ... The only stupid question is the one you
don't ask...

Mike M.

Tony Sleep wrote:

> I've had a few mails from people lately asking if I can suggest a list for
> beginners!
>
> This list is for people at *all* stages of incompetence and confusion :)
>
> Regards
>
> Tony Sleep
> http://www.halftone.co.uk - Online portfolio & exhibit; + film scanner info &
> comparisons