Re: filmscanners: Re: new Minolta Scan Dual II not working after one day.

Everything I say is only guessing, but might be worthwhile considering:

1) The AC supply might have partially failed, providing incorrect voltage.

2) The USB cable might be intermittent, or the hub might be problematic.

I'd suggest trying another cable, if the scanner appears to be properly
powered.

Does Minolta state anything about a way to reinitialize the scanner,
like the Photosmart does?  Lot's of USB/parallel or SCSI peripherals
seem to require some type of reset if certain things go haywire.

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.