Re: filmscanners: OT: on Software Design

"Lynn Allen" <lalle@email.com> wrote:
> So, any potential or current Sofware Designers, please take note: a
> "Preferences" menu and a reference card with as many things on it as you
can
> possibly think of, would be a blessing and a Godsend!

Try posting to the Paintshop Pro newsgroup, and if you go to the JASC
website, there's an email address you can send suggestions to.  JASC *do*
listen to their users.  How you would get through to Adobe I have no idea -
they don't seem to listen to anyone other than themselves.

Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.