filmscanners: Still Having Trouble with Win2K

Well folks, I still need some help here.

I'm still not seeing correct colors. I've used the ColorCal software and
was able to get a pretty close match to my Win98SE system. But that's not
the problem.

I still get the feeling that something doesn't look right.

I have a screen capture of a Photoshop Color Picker from my Win2k system
that shows almost gif like appearance in the graduation across the range of
colors. Like I'm seeing 256 colors but it's set on 32 bit True Color. I've
created a web page that has the sample image and an explanation of what my
system consists of.

Please take a look and give me your valued opinions.
http://BermanGraphics.com/w2k.htm

I've already replaced the 21 inch main monitor and the graphics card.

If this is considered off topic I've included e-mail links to respond
directly to me.

Thanks in advance,

Larry

Larry Berman