From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Frank Paris
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 12:38 AM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Printdpi

I have been through so many cartridges on my Epson 2000P that I've lost
count. The images have been rock solid and consistent from the day I bought
it to the present. I calibrated it once soon after I got it and that has
been that. Why is it that we hardly hear anything of this amazing printer on
this list?

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.