Re: filmscanners: OT - Dicky returns to form..

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark T." <markthom@camtech.net.au>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: OT - Dicky returns to form..

> So Dicky, let me get this quite straight.  It's OK for you to post a
> completely worthless comment about Unix, because you're just testing the
> moderator......
>
> But if someone else goes off-topic they get a public insult and a request
> to Tony.  In my not-so-humble, but non-insulting (!) opinion, copyright
> issues are *much* more likely to be of interest to at least some of us,
> than, eg, your one-line throwaway Unix comment.

Your views on on intrest content are quite irrelevent Mr Bunkum because
copyright is not related to scanning film into a PC.

> 'Mr Moderator', for my 2c worth, I would express the EXACT opposite view.
> I do NOT mind occasional off-topic diversions, AS LONG AS they don't run
> off out of control.  Three to five OT messages is a sensible limit I think
> - if others disagree, I'll happily retreat to my rock :)
>
> And I am now kill-filtering Dicky.  I've had enough.  First swearing,
> racism and insults, now just insults..  That's not what I am here to see.

A head in the sand approach is not untypical for an American, all you have
to do is listen to George Wobbly Bush on global warming.

The word Turkey should hold a certain significence to those of a North
American persuasion, and this might just be the moment to restate that
classification.

Actually, and entirely off-topic, I might just suggest that the moderator
chuck off this list every member of the USA'ish persuasion until such time
as they learn the true meaning of the term "International Agreement".

Fuck the USA and all in her, that's what I say.

Richard Corbett - man of principle, which is considerably more that you can
say about the citizens of the USA who put personal affluence before the
control of their own effluence, which in turn, and by direct inference means
their own industrial shit, of which there is at least a 25% contribution
towards the total effect of global warming.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.