RE: filmscanners: SCSI card not recognized by Win2K

Hi Larry,
you can install an older version of Adaptec?s ASPI layer (like version
1019). The older versions don?t ask for Adaptec hardware. With an older
version of the layer on your system you can update to the new aspi.
regards
Andi

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.