Re: filmscanners: Scan Dual II

Bigboy9955@aol.com wrote:

> Now for something completely different:
> what is the difference between the Scan Dual II and Scan Dual II White?  Both
> come up after a search of cdnet and znet, with the White version being about
> $50 more.  It may be the Genuine Fractals software, but I'm not sure.  If GF
> is the extra amount, is it a worthy investment?  Or just another bell and
> whistle I don't need?
> Thanks
> Ed

I have no idea...  Maybe they are cashing in on the Apple craze, and
soon there will be watermelon and cranberry ones to?  Maybe enough
people didn't like the blue parts?  Maybe the white ones are made in
Japan and the Blue elsewhere?

Does it mention if Photoshop 5.0LE also comes with the white, as well as
the GF software?

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.