RE: filmscanners: Clarity! Dual Monitor Hell (Heaven!)

I use the Kensington Expert Mouse Pro trackball. It's fantastic, and
Kensington has finally released Windows 2000 drivers for it that actually
work! This trackball is 2" in diameter, is heavy (has a lot of intertia) and
rolls on stainless steel rollers: silky smooth.

Frank Paris
marshalt@spiritone.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.